Schools over

12.6.09
Its been one day and i duuno how many hours since schools been out.
But i just cannot get it into my head that i will never have to walk down those halls towards 11g5, and secretly think holy shit where the hell a i.
Never look at certian faces and overcome with this urge to punch someone.
Never sit all through zero period and chat with my friends.
I dont know how many of my friends i will get to see in the near future.
Dont know if i will get to see any of them at all.
But yesterday as i sat there blair witch project(which btw i have become obsessed with), it came to me;i wont forget my friends; they made what was assured to be hell on earth, or a less drastic expirence;better.
I dont know what i want to do with my life, true, but one thing i know for sure is i dont want to be a "homemaker".
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's.

0 comments: