Today

1.6.09
I absoloutely hate the people who made my chemistry paper.
First of all i already had a headace,i had my periods, i was pretty much gonna kill the next person who spoke to me.How the hell am i supposed to concentrate.
I was actually doing fine till i realized omg i dont have a calculator.
That was when i started hyper ventelating. Perspiring. I dont know how but i managed to ask the teacher for a calculator. And she actually gave one to me.Sh took it from this other girl.
By that time i was all omg i dont like this calculator; What if it gives me a wrong answer.
Then i saw the last past.At that very moment i knew i was doomed.
I could feel the tears begining to prick my eyes.
I had to take 5 min to just calm my self.
Then I saw the Clock.
I dont have the best timeing abilities so i had to ask the teacher to tell me the time.
I was right there were only 20 minutes left and half my paper was blank.(The teacher gave me a very creepy look)
Anyways like ms mariama said let bygones be bygones, Fuck this and concentrate on the next paper.(she did not use fuck)
But im telling you if the next paper has a completely different pattern as well.
Im gonnna.....

2 comments:

BoogieMonsterMan said...

True dat. (for accounts)
horrible day.

Fragile senses said...

okay seriously we all fucked u....I FEEL LIKE CUTTIN MY HANDS...AFTER ALL THIS AND THATS WAT WE GET...I BET THE CURVE HAS 2 GO SOOOOOO LOW THAT 20 WOULD BE A FREAKIN A..