Bffz

11.9.08
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."- Anais Nin
I have absolutely no idea who Anis nin is but i find i can actually relate to this saying.Long story short this entire post is basicaly about my best friend Nabia who always will be my best friend even though she is 1000 miles away.
Anyway we first met during our first year in highschool (if tws is can be called that) soooo anyway i first thought she was kinda mean and a kissass..mainly because she was hanging out with KK and well....i hated and still do hate her that is.anyway soo we didnt really talk much..but it during somewhere around the end of school when we were both backstabbed but K so she could save her own sorry ass.. anyway we found we had a lot in common mainly our dislike of K and then by grade 10 we had become inseprable and bffz..
We went everywhere togather which mine or her friends didnt really like...but who cares...
Im rather cynical and have never felt sad moving on and leaving my oldfriends behind me..and i have never really felt any sort of unhappiness in my entire life while departing with my old friends or friends..but when Nabia told me she was leaving i could feel asif my heart was pumping extra fast and my breathing was slowing down and i actually wanted to sitdown before i fainted...I was like whats happening to me!!!then i realized i was actually say because i was parting from my bestfriend.....woahhh...and i actually cried while seeing her off
All i have left to say is that a true friend is something you always wnt to and should hold on to..
and despite what YOU may think Nabia..im not telling anyone ur secrets#@!*##
*TEAR TEAR*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thnx anastacio...

|| Tranquility || said...

that was pretty touching though .. =/
and did i tell you how mcuh i LOVE your blog layout??